Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bought in online 2 days ago... Running Good.

I bought in online for 300 dollars and started playing .25/.50 PLO and NLHE. I really did not want to buy in so small, but I was quite bored when I got out of work on Tuesday. The first night I left the talbes with ~$400 in profit. Unfortunately, I do not have the hand histories from these sessions. I did not run very well in PLO, but I was getting quite lucky in hold'em. In PLO, I remember getting outdrawn Ah-Ac-4h-x to Ts-Tc-8s-x on a Ad-Th-9h... He turned and rivered a Q-high straight. A hand in hold'em that i remember was Qc3c to 44 on a 7c-4c-2h. I was certainly the dog in that hand. It was a very easy session and the .25/.50 donks are quite exploitable. 

Last night, I started out playing a solid reg at .50/1. I stacked him with 64s in a reraised pot when I turned my straight. I did a good job extracting the maximum. He had 54s for only a pair of 5s on the 7523J board. I would like anyone reading to take note of my sole read preflop.

Then I came across "kocka88." He is quite possibly the worst player that I have played on FTP. I was getting quite unlucky to start out. We were playing one 100x bb table and one 200x table. I got outdrawn with topset a the deep table. He was also calling me with low-pair and hitting two pair on my. I was down to him at least 300 at one point. I would get insane value from my hands though...(obviously) 

This is the one hand that i have from that session http://www.pokerhand.org/?4000232

No comments:

Post a Comment